Annual General Meeting 2019
Bravida Annual General Meeting takes place on 26 April 2019 in Bravida's offices, Mikrofonvägen 28, Stockholm. The meeting starts at 1pm.
- 00. Minutes.pdf
- 09. Auditor's Opinion according to Swedish Companies Act 8:54.pdf
- 03. The boards statement regarding proposalof distribution of divi....pdf
- 04. The nomination Committees proposal for the general meeting.pdf
- 05. The nomination committees motivated opinion.pdf
- 06. The boards report on the monitoring and evaluation of remuneration to the management in 2018.pdf
- 07. The boards proposal for authorization to repurchase shares.pdf
- 08. The boards statement under Chapter 19 Section 22 of the Swedish Companies Act.pdf
- 01. Notice.pdf
- 02. Proxy form.docx
Formal notice will be sent out 6-4 weeks before the meeting.
Issues and questions at the meeting
Shareholders who wish to get an issue considered at the meeting can leave their proposal to Bravida’s Chairman:
Bravida Holding AB
126 81 Stockholm
It is also possible to send the proposal to: email@example.com.
Because of the planned date of publication of the notice of the AGM, proposals need to be received by the company in sufficient time to be included in the notice and the agenda.
Shareholders are welcome to ask questions during the AGM. In order to facilitate the answering of the questions at the meeting, you are welcome to submit your questions in advance by ordinary mail to Bravida Holding AB, Att: Magnus Liljefors, 126 81 Stockholm or by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.