Annual General Meeting 2020
The AGM of Bravida Holding will be held on Friday, 24 April, 2020 at Bravida's head quarter, Mikrofonvägen 28, Stockholm.
The shareholders may exercise their voting rights at the general meeting by voting in advance, so called postal voting in accordance with section 3 of the Act (2020:198) on temporary exceptions to facilitate the execution of general meetings in companies and other associations. Bravida encourages the shareholders to use this opportunity in order to minimise the number of participants attending the general meeting in person and thus reduce the spread of the infection.
A shareholder who wish to vote in advance shall, in addition to be included in the shareholders’ register and give notice in accordance with what is set out in the notice to the annual general meeting, use a special form. The form is available here on the right.
The completed voting form must be submitted to Bravida no later than 22 April 2020. The completed and signed form shall be sent to the postal address Bravida Holding AB (publ), 126 81 Stockholm, Sweden. A completed form may also be submitted electronically and is to be sent to email@example.com. Preferably, the form is submitted already together with the shareholder’s notification to attend the general meeting. However, please note that notification to attend the meeting shall be submitted no later than 20 April 2020 even if the shareholder chooses to vote in advance. If the shareholder is a legal entity, a certificate of incorporation or a corresponding document shall be enclosed to the form. The same apply for shareholders voting in advance by proxy. The shareholder may not provide special instructions or conditions in the voting form. If so, the vote is invalid.
Further instructions and conditions are included in the form for advance voting.
- 00. Minutes
- 01.1 Revised agenda.pdf
- 02.1 Form for advance voting_Bravida.docx
- 04. The nomination committee’s of Bravida Holding AB (publ) proposals to the AGM 2020.pdf
- 07. The board of directors’ statement under Chapter 19 Section 22 of the Swedish Companies Act.pdf
- 03. The board of directors of Bravida Holding AB (publ)’s statement regarding the proposal for distribution of dividend.pdf
- 05. Motivated opinion regarding the nomination committee’s of Bravida Holding AB (publ) proposals to the AGM 2020.pdf
- 06. The board of directors report on the monitoring and evaluation of remuneration to the managemen.pdf
- 08. Auditor’s opinion under Chapter 8 Section 54 of the Swedish Companies Act.pdf
- 02. Proxy Form.pdf
- 01. Notice.pdf
Issues and questions at the meeting
Shareholders who wish to get an issue considered at the meeting can leave their proposal to Bravida’s Chairman:
Bravida Holding AB
126 81 Stockholm
It is also possible to send the proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because of the planned date of publication of the notice of the AGM, proposals need to be received by the company by 5 March, 2020 to be included in the notice and the agenda.
Shareholders are welcome to ask questions during the AGM. In order to facilitate the answering of the questions at the meeting, you are welcome to submit your questions in advance by ordinary mail to Bravida Holding AB, Att: Magnus Liljefors, 126 81 Stockholm or by e-mailing: email@example.com.