Nomination Committee 2022
The Nomination Committee will submit their proposals in connection with the notice of the upcoming Annual General Meeting (AGM). The Nomination Committee is responsible for preparing and presenting proposals for the Chairman of the Board, board members, board fees (divided between the chairman, members and committees), Chairman of the Meeting, remuneration and election of auditors, and the rules for the Nomination Committee.
Nomination Committee for the AGM 2022
The three largest shareholders/shareholder groups who wish to appoint a representative for the Nomination Committee will appoint Bravida’s Nomination Committee. In addition, the Nomination Committee shall include the Chairman of the Board.
Members of the Nomination Committee:
– Joachim Spetz, Swedbank Robur fonder (ordförande)
– Charlotta Faxén, Lannebo fonder
– Lovisa Runge, Fjärde AP-fonden
– Fredrik Arp, styrelseordförande Bravida Holding AB
The Nomination Committee shall prepare proposals for the following matters to be submitted to the AGM 2022 for decision:
- proposal of the Chairman,
- proposal to the Board,
- proposal for Chairman of the Board,
- proposals for Board fees and distribution between Chairman and other Board members and remuneration for committee work,
- proposal for auditors,
- proposal for fees to auditors and
- to the extent deemed necessary, proposals for amendments of the current instruction for the Nomination Committee.
The AGM of Bravida Holding will be held on Thursday 5 May, 2022 at Bravida's head quarter, Mikrofonvägen 28, Stockholm.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to Bravida's nomination committee are welcome to submit their proposals by e-mail to email@example.com or by regular mail to:
Bravida Holding AB
Att: Fredrik Jonsson
126 81 Stockholm
Because of the planned date of publication of the notice of the AGM, proposals need to be submitted to the Nomination Committee by 8 March, 2022 to be included in the notice.
For more information, please contact:
Peter Norström, Head of Investor Relations
+46 8 695 20 07