Sprinklers, extinguishing solutions - before the emergency services arrive
A sprinkler system controls or extinguishes fires in 98% of cases. That’s better than any other fire safety measure. An automatic sprinkler system is always ready to protect your life and your property, 24/7, 365 days a year.
Sprinkler system installation
Bravida covers all aspects of sprinkler systems – from documentation to support investment decisions, to installation and ongoing servicing. Our experienced engineers develop sprinkler solutions that are both cost-effective and tailored to the needs of your organisation.
Sustainable extinguishing system with water mist
As a complement to traditional sprinkler systems, we also offer sustainable extinguishing solutions with water mist. Extinguishing with water mist is a more sustainable alternative as it does not require as much water, and also reduces the risk of water damage, as the water flow is significantly lower. The reduced water supply also means that the pipe dimension can be reduced.
How does water extinguishing with water mist work?
- Water mist extinguishes fires by spreading very small water droplets (less than 1 mm), which increases the extinguishing efficiency and reduces the need for water.
- The water droplets are created when a high water pressure flows out through small nozzle openings.
- The water mist then evaporates quickly in the fire flames and cools the fire.
Regulations for water mist systems in brief
The regulations SBF 503: 1 contain requirements for:
Sprinkler system and extinguishing system servicing
Our service department ensures your system remains in good working order, year after year. And service agreement customers also have access to additional services and are prioritised in urgent cases.
We provide comprehensive servicing of sprinkler systems and extinguishing system, including tailoring sprinkler systems for new tenants, updating documentation, training of system attendants or conducting systematic maintenance and testing. We look after your system regardless of its age and original supplier, we ensure it’s operating correctly and back this up with documentation.
Our sprinkler offering includes:
- Planning and documentation
- Turnkey and call-off contracts
- Upgrading and extension of existing systems
- Systematic maintenance and testing
- Training of system attendants
We design and install systems that meet Swedish/European standards SBF/SS-EN 12845 or US standards such as NFPA or FM Global.
Bravida and its staff are certified for sprinkler installation and service under Swedish Fire and Security Certification. Our staff have many years of experience in this area.
To find out more, please contact us
- Sprinkler Stockholm, telefon: 08-602 30 10
- Sprinkler North, phone: 090-15 26 00
- Sprinkler South, phone: 042-12 05 90
- Sprinkler West, phone: 0320-20 71 70
- Sprinkler Central, phone: 019-23 23 90
- Sprinkler Kungälv, phone: 073-821 83 22